Our best selling and original Short sleeve design is ideal for ease of use when changing. Your arms slide effortlessly inside the generous mid length sleeves and allows unrestricted movement while keeping you warm and protected from the elements. Ideal for stretches and pre-race warm-ups. It fits over everything. Check out our social media to see how well this work and why it is our best-selling design.
You don't know how much you need a dryrobe until you own one. The world's best change robe. Get changed. Stay warm.
- Leave it on over your clothing or wetsuit.
- Re-use multiple times without the dryrobe ever feeling wet or cold.
- Preserve your energy & core temperature with full protection from the elements.
- Our lining draws the water away from the skin into the pile of the fabric.
- Get dry instantly & the insulating fabrics make you feel unbelievably warm.
- The 2 way zips allow fast easy entry & exit. Operate from either inside or outside.
- Keep your hands warm in our super lined zip close exterior pockets.
- Store your essentials with multiple pockets inside & out.
- Safely store your valuable items sealed in the '2 way waterproof' zip chest pocket.
- At only 1.3kg It can be packed down small into a travel compression sack.
- A completely waterproof & wind proof outer shell fabric
- Fast easy change short sleeve design
- Our Super warm lining Synthetic lambswool lining (51% acrylic, 49% polyester).
- The dryrobe full length 2 way reversible YKK® zip.
- Minimal sealed seem construction
- Deep external fleece Warm lined pockets.
- A huge 'A4' size internal 'soft lined poacher pocket.
- Internal zip entry iPod, MP3 / wallet pocket.
- The inside chest pocket, 2 way waterproof' design.
- Super light construction - 1.3kg
- Chin protector
PLEASE USE COMMON SENSE WHEN USING DRYROBE PRODUCTS -
DRYROBE IS IDEAL FOR USE OUT OF THE WATER. BE AWARE THAT FALLING INTO THE WATER WHILE WEARING A DRYROBE WOULD BE A FAR FROM FUN EXPERIENCE AND THERE WOULD BE A SERIOUS RISK OF DROWNING, EVEN FOR THE STRONGEST SWIMMER. BE AWARE OF THE DANGERS, EDUCATE YOURSELF & YOUR CHILDREN TO THE RISKS WITH ALL SPORTING ACTIVITIES. HAVE FUN, STAY WARM & PLAY SAFE.