The C4 eLED L2 is a major new update to one of the world's favorite dive lights. Boasting a significant increase in lumen output, and all the good stuff you loved about the classic original C4, you'll love the L2 for any type of diving.
C4 eLED L2 is a versatile and durable primary dive light that produces a powerful, penetrating beam in a lightweight, compact package.
Boasting a huge increase in beam output from the L1 model, the C4 eLED (L2) produces 575 lumens on high, or 200 lumens on low with a maximum runtime of 19 hours.
Dual power setting provides flexibility to produce the correct amount of light for any diving situation.
Available with standard alkaline C-cell batteries at a maximum of 575 lumens, or upgrade to the rechargable pack that produces 1000 lumens.
Please note that previous versions of this light (C4 eLED L1) are not compatible with the new NiMH Rechargeable Battery Pack & Charger. The new pack is specifically designed to only work with the new C4 eLED (L2) for maximum lumen output, and cannot be used with the old light.
- Alkaline performance - 575 lumens on high, 200 lumens on low
- Run time : Alkaline : 5 hours on high, 19 hours on low
- Ergonomic pistol grip for a comfortable hold
- Will not corrode - Tough composite body, HYDRALUM, and engineering polymer components will hold up for 20 years in seawater
- Dual power - locking switch toggles between high and low power
- Safety switch - light will not turn on accidentally underwater
- Alkaline or rechargeable - Available for 4 C-cells, or a long-life rechargeable battery that will last 10 years with proper care
- New bezel - tough rubber bezel protects against impact
- High intensity twin LED module with proprietary convective cooling element
- Unique optical design unites two high intensity LEDs into one beam with twice the intensity
- Light from LED is close to sunlight in color and travels farther in water for maximum visibility
- Proudly made in the USA
|Dimensions (L W H):||6.80 in x 5.60 in x 3.20 in
17.27 cm x 14.22 cm x 8.13 cm
|Battery Type:||Alkaline Disposable / Rechargeable|
|Battery Description:||4C Alkaline|
|Burn Time (Alkaline):||5 hrs (high) / 19 hrs (low)|
|Light Output (Alkaline):||575 lm (high) / 200 lm (low)|
|Depth Rating:||500.00 ft
|Dive Lights:||Primary Dive / Secondary Dive|