The PADI Enriched Air Diver course is PADI’s most popular specialty scuba course. Why? Because scuba diving with enriched air nitrox gives you more no decompression time, especially on repetitive scuba dives. If staying down longer and getting back in the water sooner sounds appealing, then don’t hesitate to become an enriched air diver.
If you’re a PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver who is at least 12 years old, you can enroll in the Enriched Air Diver Specialty course. Note that in some regions the minimum age is older than 12.
You’ll learn why diving with air that has higher oxygen and lower nitrogen content gives you more bottom time, along with enriched air equipment considerations. During a practical session, and two optional (or required) scuba dives, you’ll:
- Discuss managing oxygen exposure.
- Practice analyzing oxygen content in your scuba tank.
- Set your dive computer for diving with enriched air nitrox.
You may be able to get college credit for the PADI Enriched Air Diver course – ask your instructor to learn more.
Tuition Only Includes:
- Workshops/Classroom Instruction
Complete Class Includes:
- Everything included in Tuition Only
- Book & CrewPac
- PADI Certification Application (PIC)
What is not included:
- Any Equipment
- Ocean Dives
- Make up Fees (if applicable)