Designed to meet the demanding needs of today’s Commercial/Professional Diver, it leverages the best features found on other FFMs with unique features designed by OTS.
- The Guardian Full Face Mask is comfortable and is easy to use for anyone. The low profile visor ensures great visibility. The ABV valve helps preserve your air when on the surface.
- Diving becomes effortless especially in cold water. The Guardian helps keep your face warm and being able to breathe out your nose helps keep you from getting a dry throat, which is common for divers who have long duration dives.
- Women and men both found the mask to be extremely comfortable. In some cases, women who could not dive any other full face mask were able to easily dive the Guardian
- The mask bag was specifically designed for a full face mask. The design actually helps maintain the mask. The bag has large drain holes located on the bottom and a vent screen on the top. This helps in the drying process after diving.
- The Guardian was designed with a double seal, allowing for the comfort of both small and large faces.
OPTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS: Buddy Phone
- Nominal Range 50 to 500 meters depending on sea conditions & noise levels. Transmission Type Ultrasound using upper single sideband (USB)
- Transmit Output Power 1/2 Watt PEP. Standard Frequency Freq. A (Channel 1): 32.768 kHz USB
- Earphone Ceramic Microphone ME-16R Hot-Mic (Dynamic). The Ambient Breathing Valve allows the user to breathe ambient air at the surface, conserving your tank air. It is simple to use and its low profile keeps it out of the way.
- Transducer Piezoelectric type Battery Type: Alkaline 9V or Ultralife lithium 9V. Batteries not included
- Maximum Operating Depth, 130 feet in sea water (fsw) Dimensions (H x W x D) & Weight, Height: 4.70”, Width: 3.5” Depth: 2.30”, Weight: 8.1oz (on land).