B1 Wet Boot
This is a tough 6.5mm semi-dry boot with an extra long zipper for easy donning.
The heels and toes are strengthened and the boot has an angled design for less stress while finning.
Hypothermia vs Boots. The body reacts to cold and heat by adjusting the blood stream to the external parts of the body, like hands, fingers and feet. Any water temperature lower than the body temp will during the time of the dive affect your core temperature. Do not under-dress your feet. Keeping the feet warm is an old true formula against coldness; your mother told you so, didn’t she? And Waterproof keeps her happy by offering you the B1 Boot.
- Angled footbed – Less strain when finning.
- Boot grip – Good grip at the right place. A perfect help when putting on the boots, even with gloves on.
- Extra long YKK zipper – Hi-quality YKK Vislon zipper, extra long for easy entry.
- Fin strap ridge – Secures the fin strap to the boot.
- Glidskin – Glide skin parts inside the boot for easier donning.
- ID plate – Stylish place to put your name. Easy to recognize your gear when everyone else has Waterproof too.
Available in Size:
Unisex, XXS, XS, S, M, ML, L, XL, XXL, 3XL